JNCS provides consultation and services to families and others to identify support needs for an individual and assist in developing and implementing strategies to effect change and/or address issues or problems such as the following:
These Services are independent of other support provided by JNCS and are more consultative in nature - depending on the parameters of the assignment – JNCS will provide reporting, strategies, one on one guidance or training to families, develop matrixes for achievement etc. For more information click here or call 818-361-6400 x127.
- Communication difficulties;
- Accommodations needed;
- Challenging behavioral support needs;
- Achieving ISP goals and objectives;
- Quality of life indicators;
- Understanding meaningful activities;
- Facilitating a better understanding of and use of an individual's gifts and talents;
- Helping a person play more valued social roles;
- Movement and sensory issues; and
- Other areas to improve individual quality of life.
BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE