COVID-19 Resources for People with I/DDInformation for Families
Jay Nolan Community Services is committed to providing you with the best service possible. We welcome you to contact us with any questions, concerns or comments you may have.
Please refer to the links below to access informational resources about the COVID-19 vaccine for individuals with disabilities and their families.
- DDS Vaccine FAQ
- CDC – COVID-19 Vaccines for People with Disabilities
- NLACRC Vaccine Information
- Short Vaccine Informational Videos
- Booster Shot Eligibility
Easy Read Vaccine Information:
- Free At-Home COVID Testing Kits
- COVID-19 Information By and For People with Disabilities
- COVID-19 Information By and For People with Disabilities – Spanish
- California Department of Public Health 2019-nCoV Homepage (CDPH)
- LA County Public Health – Coronavirus Info
- DDS Coronavirus Information and Resources
- Disability Voices United COVID-19 Webinars
- CDC COVID-19 Materials for People with I/DD
The mission of Jay Nolan Community Services, Inc. (JNCS) is to enable individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disabilities to live fulfilling lives as members of the community by providing support services customized to their individual needs.
Working at JNCS requires unwavering dedication, stamina, and hard work– both physical and mental. While it is a challenging, it also offers profound rewards for those who look past its demands and approach the job with compassion. Jay Nolan has been supporting children and adults with autism, as well as other disabilities, since 1975.
The leadership team at Jay Nolan Community Services strives to assure that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities receive the right kinds of supports and assistance so that they can pursue their hopes and dreams and live to their full potential within the community.
Jay Nolan Community Services believes that all individuals we support have the right to effective means of communication and opportunities to have a voice and control in the delivery of their supports and in their lives. All people have the following specific communication rights in their daily interactions.