Jay Nolan Community Services
Safety Flyers & Other Important Information
- JNCS Social Distancing
- CDC Social Distancing Guidelines
- Center for Disease Control
- California Department of Public Health 2019-nCoV Homepage (CDPH)
- LA County Public Health – Coronavirus Info
- DDS Coronavirus Information and Resources
- Stop the Spread of Germs from the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- California State-Wide Webinar on the Impact of Coronavirus on Regional Center Clients
- Resources and Recommendations for People with Developmental Disabilities and their Families
- List of Stores Offering Special Senior/Disability Shopping Hours
- Free Meals at Grab & Go Food Centers (Locations)
Preventing Infectious Diseases
Coronavirus Procedures for JNCS Staff
Learn More About Us
The mission of Jay Nolan Community Services, Inc. (JNCS) is to enable individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disabilities to live fulfilling lives as members of the community by providing support services customized to their individual needs.
Working at JNCS requires unwavering dedication, stamina, and hard work– both physical and mental. While it is a challenging, it also offers profound rewards for those who look past its demands and approach the job with compassion. Jay Nolan has been supporting children and adults with autism, as well as other disabilities, since 1975.
The leadership team at Jay Nolan Community Services strives to assure that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities receive the right kinds of supports and assistance so that they can pursue their hopes and dreams and live to their full potential within the community.
Jay Nolan Community Services believes that all individuals we support have the right to effective means of communication and opportunities to have a voice and control in the delivery of their supports and in their lives. All people have the following specific communication rights in their daily interactions.